Men's Health Week
Men's Health Week runs from 15th June to 21th June 2020 and the focus for this year is 'Take Action on Covid-19'.
It’s tough for men to ask for help but if you don’t ask when you need it, things generally only get worse. Especially during a major pandemic like Covid-19.
Men's Health Forum are looking at what we can all do to prevent the virus doing more damage.
- take action to avoid spreading the virus
- take action to get the best out of lockdown and the 'new normal'
- take action to beat 'underlying conditions'.
- take action to understand the virus
- take action on social distancing
- take action to make workplaces safe.
- take action to protect everyone by recognising, analysing, researching (and publishing) how the virus affects different groups of people in different ways
- take action to track, trace, isolate and support - with a targeted support for different needs
- take action to support organisations working with men.
Men's Health Forum are running free online events, all are welcome, just follow the links to sign up.
Webinar - Work & Covid-19, Tuesday 16th June, 12:30 - 1:15pm
Webinar - Men & Covid-19, Thursday 18th June, 2:30pm
Webinar - Men's health chat online, Friday 19th June, 4pm
There's lots more information on how to cope during this uncertain time. Have a look at the Men's Health Forum website to get talking even if you're social distancing.