Adur and Worthing Wellbeing
Covid 19 update April 2021: Adur & Worthing Wellbeing is still here, providing online and phone service to support people with: Smoking cessation support, Alcohol reduction, Falls prevention activities, Physical activity options, Cookery skills, Intuitive Thinking lifestyle courses, Healthy weight tips & Pre Diabetes information.
If you would like more information, please call us on our usual number: 01903 221450 and leave a message or email email@example.com
Information line: 01903 221450
Professionals client referrals - If you are a professional and wish to refer your patient/client to us, please use the secure referral form below.
Data privacy notice
West Sussex Wellbeing is a service developed by West Sussex County Council (WSCC) in partnership working with District and Borough Councils within West Sussex.
Adur & Worthing Councils has been commissioned by WSCC to provide the Adur & Worthing Wellbeing Hubs service.
You can find out more about the data protection policies and the contact details of WSCC and Worthing & Adur Wellbeing, including these organisations’ data protection officers on their websites (see Contacts section below). Hard copy of this information can be accessed on request to Adur & Worthing Wellbeing.
Lawful basis for processing data
We hold and store your data under the General Data Protection Regulations Article 6 Consent: the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
Why Adur & Worthing Wellbeing Hubs collects your information
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to WSCC. The information we share with WSCC is anonymised so no person is identifiable to WSCC.
- To hold records of your contact with us in order to provide you with a Wellbeing service.
- To contact you, at 3 and/or 6 months after you have stopped using the Wellbeing service, to understand how you have benefitted from our support.
- We may have contracts with other organisations, or individuals, for provision of some Wellbeing services. If we agree with you to refer you to one of these services, we will inform you of their details before we share your information for them to contact you and provide the service.
- To refer you to an organisation outside of the Wellbeing service, for support and information should you agree you need help from a service that we do not provide.
- If your GP, or other health professional refers you to a Wellbeing service, they may request feedback on your progress, in which case we will ask your permission to provide them with this information.
Who will see your data?
Your personal information is held in secure data storage systems (Excel workbooks and electronic filing system) managed by Adur & Worthing Councils. Staff within the Wellbeing Service will have access to your personal information. Any hard copies of forms or other paperwork containing your personal information are stored in locked cabinets with access only by staff within the Wellbeing service.
How long will we store your data?
We will store you data, in any format, for no longer than 3 years from the date that you finish working with us. You can access a copy of your records during this period of time. After 3 years, we will delete all personally identifiable records.
Please note, that should you have contact with any other department of Adur & Worthing Councils, different retention policies may apply.
You have the right to:
- Access the information we hold about you.
- Request we correct any information about you which is incorrect.
- Request we delete information we hold about you.
- Restrict what data we process about you.
- Ask for your data in an electronic or hard copy format.
- Raise objections in relation to our processing of your data.
Adur & Worthing Wellbeing Hubs - email or call 01903 221450
West Sussex County Council’s Data Protection Officer may be contacted by email or telephone on 01243 777100.