Dad La Soul
A revolutionary grassroots movement that uses art / tech / music and play to battle social isolation and loneliness. Made by dads, for dads.
- We are the dad that commutes all week long – he doesn’t see his kids during the week and hates it.
- We are the dad whose only social life revolved around the friends their partners had made on the playground.
- We are the stepdad that finds himself struggling as he tries to build relationships with his new family.
- We are the dad that is adopting and trying to get to grips challenges that brings.
- We are the separated dad who only sees his kids at weekends, and chokes back the feelings that he doesn’t feel allowed to talk about, because ‘real men’ don’t.
- We are the dad who isn’t afraid to change a nappy yet finds it hard to take his kids out because all the changing facilities are in women’s toilets.
- We are the stay-at-home dad who yearns for time with the boys.
- We are the dads that are coming to terms with how to handle our child’s SEND needs.
- We are all these dads and more.
For more information on events or to get involved have a look at the Dad La Soul website.