Dad La Soul
A revolutionary grassroots movement that uses art / tech / music and play to battle social isolation and loneliness. Made by dads, for dads.
- For the dads that commute all week long – and don't see their kids during the week and hate it.
- For the dads whose only social life revolves around the friends their partners have made on the playground.
- For the stepdad that finds himself struggling as he tries to build relationships with his new family.
- For the dad that is adopting and trying to get to grips with the challenges that brings.
- For the separated dad who only sees his kids at weekends, and chokes back the feelings that he doesn’t feel allowed to talk about, because ‘real men’ don’t.
- For the dad who isn’t afraid to change a nappy yet finds it hard to take his kids out because all the changing facilities are in women’s toilets.
- For the stay-at-home dad who yearns for time with the boys.
- For the dads that are coming to terms with how to handle their child’s special education and disability needs.
For more information on events or to get involved, have a look at the Dad La Soul website.