The conservation volunteers
Creating healthier and happier communities where people feel proud to be part of their community and feel involved.
The Conservation Volunteers (TCV) aim to support residents to develop activities on green spaces that improve health, wellbeing and increase confidence and skills.
How can you get involved?
- Get involved with local community events
- Help improve your local green spaces
- Tell TCV what activities you want on green spaces
- Creat more wildlife and nature areas
- Take part in ARTs in PARKs competitions
See The Conservation Volunteers website for more information.
Email TCV or call 01903 753526