Worthing and Arun Mind are a local mental health charity providing help and support to local people and their families in Shoreham, Worthing, Littlehampton and Bognor Regis.
They offer help to people on their road to recovery and support them to lead a fulfilling life within their community. They can offer help and advice on:
- Improving their physical health and mental wellbeing
- Building strong relationships with family, friends and communities
- Learning new skills and ways of solving problems
- Practical aspects of daily living
- Getting into education, training and work
Mind work hard to tackle the stigma and discrimination which continue to affect the lives of people with mental health problems. They believe that by challenging destructive prejudice, they can help to improve the experience of people with mental health problems in their local communities.
For more information call 01903 721893 or visit the West Sussex Mind website.